Hexham & District Sunday League

FIVE second half goals from Dale Dodds secured three points for Riding Mill as they made the trip to Crawcrook Fox and Hounds.

Tied at 2-2 at the break, a purple patch in front of goal from man of the match Dodds earned his side a 7-3 victory following a first half double from teammate Dale Graham.

For Fox, star man Owen Lee had also netted twice in the opening half, with James Cameron hitting a late consolation.

In-form striker Ste Forster added another couple to his tally as he helped Prudhoe Town to a slender 3-2 victory over Haltwhistle Railway.

The man of the match struck to complement a strike from teammate Josh Mottram, ensuring a double from Paul Wilson and a man of the match display from Jack Barker was in consolation for Halty.

Leaders Bardon Mill Bowes Lyons were again in fine goal scoring form and put seven without reply past Mickley Social Club.

Ollie Cartwright led the way with four goals, with leading scorer Dan Kirkup hitting the back of the net twice and Sam Austin once.

Mark Robson starred for Mill, with Sam Harrison catching the eye for Mickley.

Mill will look to cement their lead at the top of the table when they make the trip to Heddon St Andrew’s at the weekend.

Hexhamshire moved up to third in Division Two as a goal from man of the match Robbie Pattison was enough for all three points from their trip to Barrasford, who had Robert Oliver impressing.

Wark remained in the runners-up spot as two goals from Liam Anderson and one each from Harry Davidson and Jake Thompson earned them a 4-0 victory at Crawcrook Rising Sun.

Phil Suckling was named man of the match for Wark, with David Wright earning Crawcrook’s equivalent.

Division leaders Crawcrook Social Club returned from Wylam Black Bull with a 2-0 victory with thanks to goals from Jack Henderson and Ross Thompson.

Josh Banks caught the eye for the victors, with Matthew Hopkins starring for Bull.

Division Two side Haydon Bridge Social Club caused a shock in the Presidents Cup as they thumped Heddon St Andrew’s, of Division One, 5-0.

Man of the match Kieran Robley was in fine form as he plundered a hat-trick, with Steven Kirsopp and Tom Anderson also getting in on the action.

Ryton progressed to the next round as they disposed of Division Two rivals Stamfordham United.

Nathan Reed scored two and Taylor Havery and Matty Plummer the others to secure the 4-2 winning scoreline. Michael Oliver was named man of the match.