TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990Notice ID: BRA1840491
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990
The following applications are required to be advertised under the above Acts:
1. Single storey rear extension, dormer & alterations to C4 HMO 8 High Wood View Durham 20/02278
2. Summerhouse, boundary fence & retention of decking 20 Ennerdale Terrace Low Westwood Newcastle Upon Tyne 20/02374
3. Vary condition 2 (approved plans) of 3/2013/0257 & 15/02380 - substitution of house types for 41 plots Land At Hawthorn Drive/Hill Meadows Low WiUington 20/01960
4. 2no. velux windows 29 Lawson Terrace Durham 20/02458
5. Detached garage Londonderry Dene House Harbour Walk Seaham 20/02403
6. Erection of wedding ceremony building Land To The South West Of The Tilery Bradbury 20/02190
7. Retention of 3no. timber stable/feed store Fernleigh 5 Front Street Frosterley 20/01997
8. Dormer, roofLights including balcony, demolish conservatory Wellfield Sunderland Bridge 20/02408
9. Blue plaque The Everyman Theatre Ohanlan Street Spennymoor 20/01964
View applications at www.durham.gov.uk/planning.
Representations should be made by 1 October 2020 & will be recorded online. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
Head of Development & Housing
10 September 2020